How to advertise on RentBoyAustralia.com
A commercial profile on our website is not for everyone, but then you're not just any one.
- Are you young? cute? hot? well hung? muscular?
- Do you have athletic body?
- Love to entertain clients?
- Do you have a very good phone manner?
- Are you a good actor?
- Do you offer professional BDSM services?
If you answer 'Yes' to most of the above questions, we want you!
- The membership fee for new escort is now USD $70.00 or AUD $60.00 and it is valid for 1 year.
- We will bill you in a few days, usually, after you have uploaded photos and details to your profile application.
- In NSW you must be 18 years of age to work as a Rent Boy.
- In Victoria changes effective 1 Nov 2010 are being made to the rules for registering as a sex worker. See a summary of those changes here.
An SWA registration is replacing the previous PCA licence number or exemption. Here are some notes for your profile: Keep your descriptions brief, do not mention race, colour, ethnicity or health status, photos can ONLY be head and shoulders - get the information here.
- In QLD the current rules for advertising came into force 30 May 2008 and are quite strict and are being enforced by the Police. These rules also apply if you visiting QLD. Here are some guidelines:
- Do not describe your services in explicit detail
- Do not list the size of your equipment, only whether you are cut or uncut
- You are not to offer "Massage" services
- Photographs should not be "offensive" and they should not contain any genitals
- Any reference to BB is not allowed
- More info (including a list of approved words):
NEXT: Sign up for an account here >>
Copyright © RentBoyAustralia.Com